About the Event
Get your shoes ready for the most exciting event. First time in the History of Gujarat.
VALSAD BEACH MARATHON.
Let’s be a part of the best running experience in this monsoon season.
The event is an initiative by Sunday Sports Club, Valsad.
The event is open to all to extend our belief in SPORTS FOR ALL. Brave the Half Crazy 21.1km along with 10K, 5k, 3k and reach the finish line.
With a noble cause to KEEP THE BEACH LITTER FREE. Knowingly or unknowingly we all are encouraging it... It's time we RUN to create an awareness to KEEP OUR BEACHES CLEAN and LITTER FREE..!
About Sunday Sports Club.
SUNDAY SPORTS CLUB’s vision is of a healthier happier and cleaner world. A healthy community known for its revolution in promoting Sports and Healthy lifestyle in and around Valsad.
SUNDAY SPORTS CLUB –
SSC is dedicated to promoting and developing cycling as a HEALTHY life supporting sport. This requires discipline training nutrition technique guidance understanding and motivation. Various training programmers are being organized in order to accomplish these aspects. The programmers vary from training rides informative talks discussions to hands on workshop making use of the in-house talent.
Few endurance enthusiastic from Valsad took up Running and Cycling as a serious endurance sport. They enjoyed Sunday sporting expeditions to Valsad to Dholai Coastal highway Tour of Village road and many more so much that they decided to share their joy with their nears and dears. Sunday Revolution is the first activity that came up and their infectious enthusiasm activated few riders who joined them in cycling expeditions of 40 to 50 Kilometres in and around Valsad. The activity generated so much interest that many people signed up for Sunday Cycling revolution. Everyone decided to form a body that promotes Cycling as a sport.
The idea of Sunday Sports Club - Valsad was born.
We heartily invite runners from all sections to support our fitness revolution and Register in the 1st Beach Marathon of Gujarat.
What are you waiting for?
- Date: l Sunday l
- Event Venue: Tithal Beach Swaminarayan Temple Valsad Gujarat.(India)
- Category: 21.1k 10K (Timed Event) & 5K 3k.
- 21.1K (Timed Run): Only for 18 years and above (born on or before June 30 2004)
- 10K (Timed Run): Only for 12 years and above (born on or before June 30 2010)
- 5K: Only for 10 years and above (born on or before June 30 2012)
- 3K: Only for 8 years and above (born on or before June 30 2014)
- Official Race T-Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- An official race BIB (RFID Tagged) for 21.1k/10K Run
- Water energy drinks and refreshments along the course.
- Medical Support. Post-race refreshments Finisher’s medal
- Timing SMS & Timing Certificate (Soft Copy) for 21.1k/10K Run
Age Categories (21.1k/10K Timed Run) (No Cash Prize)
- 12 to 18
- 18 to 30
- 30 to 45
- 45 to 60
> On Race Day a victory ceremony will be conducted for the fastest 21.1k/10K winners for men & women.
(Trophy and Gifts to top 3 Male and Female Winners)
> Fastest 21.1k/10K & Age Categories winners are separate.
> All age category winners will be announced on our website and on our Social Media Channels 7 working days post the event. They will be provided with their winner’s prizes 45 days from the finish of the event.
> Only for WINNERS: those finishing in 21.1k in 2.45 hrs and 10K in 90 minutes who finish within mentioned time from the event start time and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Age Category Structure will be entitled to prizes in their respective categories.
> Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age as may be required by the Promoter for prize failing which the Event Promoter may at its sole discretion withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from the competition.
Rules & Regulations
- Submit both COVID Vaccine certificates while registering OR Submit RTPCR Report/COVID Vaccine certificates during BIB Expo
- Participants are required to wear a mask and ensure COVID-appropriate behavior at all times inside the venue.
- . Participants must register on or before the closing date of the registration no new entry will be accepted post
- Once registration is confirmed the fee is non-refundable IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE ORGANIZERS THE REGISTRATION FEE PAID BY YOU FOR PARTICIPATION WILL BE ADJUSTED TOWARDS YOUR PARTICIPATION ON A NEW DATE. IN THE EVENT OF YOU BEING UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE NEW DATE YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.
- Please save the confirmation email received after registration as a reference for future communications.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or timing bib tag with another individual will be disqualified from the event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the subsequent edition of the event.
- Please note if you don't wear your timing bib tag as instructed you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official Certificate recording your finish times. No bib tag – No Timing – No Prize.
- No vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
- Further every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation fold alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available for all participants. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone camera jewellery watch electronic gadgets etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and/or its belongings
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venue and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day – this is for your own security.
- Entry Cancellation: Requests for cancellation & transfer will not be accepted and thereby refund will not be entertained.
- The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizing team and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances and the applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising hereunder.
- Rules listed are subject to change as per the discretion of the Event Heads and the Organizing Committee.
- Please bear in mind that all events venues and timings are subject to change.
Event Size:*Number of Timed Finishers
|3 Km Kids Run||3 Km||₹ 349|
|5 Km Beach Fun Run||3 Km||₹ 399|
|10 Km||10 Km||₹ 599|
|21.1 Km Half Marathon||21.1 Km||₹ 799|