About the Event
The Winning Group will lift the Potpourri Cup which is a Rolling Trophy. Next it will be handed over to the new winning group. Read about the format, rules and guidelines and start strategizing about best winning options and combinations a group can have or gain.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Race Categories- 1mile, 5Km & 10Km
- Registration is open only for respective Group members. Group admin can get ‘name of group’ listed for registration by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a timed event. Participants will receive timing through SMS after the run is over.
- The Champion group will be announced after verifying the timing results and calculating the points accumulated.
- Runners will participate in only one distance category and for one group
- There will be gender and age-based categories.
- A running group should field a minimum 20 members.
- It is not mandatory to represent all three distance categories for a group to participate.
- Last minute bib exchange is not allowed
- Bib number transfer is not allowed
Timing/ Participation Certificate, Finisher Medal, Breakfast
1Mile Run (Min age 7yrs, 6:00am start)- 300/-
5Km Run, (Min age 10yrs, 6:15am start)- 300/-
10Km Run, (Min age 14yrs, 6:15am start, cutoff time 1:30hrs)- 300/-
Last date of registration is 23rd May or as soon as targeted slots are full.
Felicitation & Rewards-
# For sending the max participants in the event by a Group
# For sending the max women participants in the event by the Group
# For sending the max kids (below 18years) in the event by the Group
#Fastest Runners in all the distance categories (overall winners- men & women) will be recognized on race day itself.
The group collecting maximum points from participation and performance will lift the Potpourri Challenge Cup
Each runner earns 1 point for participation and 1 for attendance on race day, for their respective group.
There is a disqualification criterion in place to discourage groups from indulging in poaching of elite athletes to boost the group’s performance.
The points will be calculated as per given age category table
Participation points- Each participant will get 1pt for registration and 1pt for attending the event.
Performance Points- Top 3 rankings of each distance category, each age & gender category within that distance category will earn points for the group. 1st Rank= 20pts; 2nd Rank= 16pts; 3rd Rank= 12pts
To stop the poaching of elite runners into this Amateur Running Contest, we have set a disqualification criterion as per table below:
Queries may be addressed to email@example.com
In case of cancellation or postponement of the event due to Covid related lockdowns & reasons beyond our control, alternate options will be offered to registrants to participate in our upcoming events. It means the registration fee is not refundable but can be adjusted in our future events.
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.
Coach Ravinder Singh
Event Size:*Number of Timed Finishers
|1 Miles Run||1.6 Km||₹ 300|
|5 Km Run||5 Km||₹ 300|
|10 Km Run||10 Km||₹ 300|
Reviews Write your review
Be the first to review.