About the Event
Shivalik Ultra Run-
Ultimate Survival Campsite invites ultra-runners, marathoners, walkers, cyclists for annual adventure in the Himalayas, crossing 7 ranges of Shivalik in the beautiful Kangra Valley.
Enjoy time together with family, friends and running buddies on a running cum vacation. Check more about the event, tour packages providing accommodation, social events and excursions to nearby destinations.
Full Sleeve T-shirt, timing/ participation certificate, finisher medal.
24th Nov. Friday - Arrival, Expo (Bib distribution)
25th Nov. Saturday- Race Day & Post Run Party
26th Nov. Sunday- Breakfast & Departure
Medical & Hydration support with upgraded hygiene standards- Hydration stations, ambulance and mobile support will be available through the course.
Duathlon-30Km Ride, 10Km Run (7am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 5hrs): 2000/-
100Km Cyclothon (7am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 8hrs): 2400/-
60Km Cyclothon (7am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 5hrs): 2000/-
30Km Cyclothon (7am start, 14yrs & above): 1800/-
80Km Ultra Run (5:30am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 12hrs): 3000/-
50Km Ultra Run (5:30am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 9hrs): 3000/-
30Km Run (6am start, 18yrs & above, cut off time 5hrs): 2000/-
30Km Ultra Walkathon (18yrs & above, 6am start, cut off time 9:00hrs): 2000/-
10Km Run (6:30am start, 12yrs & above): 1500/-
5Km Run (8:00am start, 8yrs & above): 1000/-
30% discount till 25th Sept
How to earn your Diwali 2023 Gift
As you know, we have an offer for you in 2023. If you do any of 10 Coach Ravinder owned Events in calendar year 2023 then you will earn yourself a Diwali 2023 Gift. Yes, a pair of running shoes (of reputed brand) will be all yours.
- In case of cancellation of the event due to reasons beyond our control, alternate options will be offered to registrants to participate in our upcoming events. It means the registration fee is not refundable but can be adjusted in our future events.
- No question asked refund policy: In case, a participant wants to withdraw from the event then he/she should inform the organizers at least 10 days before the event date, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a full refund.
Queries may be addressed to email@example.com.
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.
Cycle on Rent- Contact CycleWorx.in at firstname.lastname@example.org
Riding Rules & guidelines
- Only MTB (mountain terrain bike) are allowed
- Cycles available for rent @1000/- pre-book it by writing mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-bikes or Battery powered cycles are not allowed
- You are required to read and agree to the self-safety precautions (will be sent separately by email after registration)
Safety precautions for cycling
- Always wear a helmet while riding a bicycle
- Obey traffic rules at all times
- Wear a reflective jacket/vest if you are riding in low light areas, especially during night time
- Blinking tail lights are very helpful during night rides
- Keep optimum tyre pressure in both the tyres as per the prescribed PSI for your cycle
- Check your brakes and tyre pressure before every ride
- Always carry some cash for emergency
- Fix water bottles cages and carry a bottle of water at all times
- Carry some snacks/fruits if you are riding longer distances
- Keep emergency contacts handy at all times
- Preferably choose well-lit roads with less traffic
- Keep at least two bikes length at the back and one bike length in the sides if you are riding as a group
- Ride as a single queue in narrow lanes
- Learn to fix punctures and carry a puncture kit
Registration link for Stay:
By Air- nearest airport is Gaggal. Kangra, then 50Km by taxi to the campsite
By Train- nearest railway station is Amb, Una, Vande Bharat takes 6hrs, then 30Km by taxi to the campsite
By Bus- nearest bus station is Jwalaji, Una, Volvo buses. Then 7Km by taxi/auto to the campsite
Event Size:*Number of Timed Finishers
|5Km Run||5 Km||₹ 700|
|10Km Run||10 Km||₹ 1050|
|30Km Ultra Walkathon||30 Km||₹ 1400|
|30Km Run||30 Km||₹ 1400|
|50Km Ultra Run||50 Km||₹ 2100|
|80Km Ultra Run||80 Km||₹ 2100|
|30Km Cyclothon||30 Km||₹ 1260|
|60Km Cyclothon||60 Km||₹ 1400|
|100Km Cyclothon||100 Km||₹ 1680|
|Duathlon-30Km Ride, 10Km Run||30 Km||₹ 1400|