Here is one of the green initiatives we have undertaken to bring together more environment-conscious people and enable them to contribute to making the world a better place for future generations.
With an objective to encourage as many people as possible to add a daily commute by choosing bicycles as their mode of transport instead of cars and bikes, we at Champ Endurance intend to transform the healthy lifestyle of people.
When people realize how cycling as an activity impacts their daily routine, we can undoubtedly trigger this positive change. On a healthy note, cycling improves your heart lungs, and circulation and causes no air pollution and congestion. If the cycle increases around the city, it will lead people who have to use cars with more parking spots and less noisy neighbourhoods.
Imagine if the majority of people start using bicycles it would drastically influence our government to develop infrastructure centered around cycling like separate cycling lanes and bicycle stands at a metro station/local station. Mumbai, being a metro city, people can switch their means of transportation to cycling, even for long distances, if proper infrastructure is developed.
This move would dramatically reduce traffic and pollution issues faced in the city. So this initiative mainly focuses on making Mumbai non-motorised and choosing bicycles as their mode of transport.
Champ Endurance is promoting this social initiative and awareness -
"A Green Initiative for Mumbai"
Cleaner Mumbai, Greener Mumbai, Healthier Mumbaikars
Terms & Conditions
1. Wearing a Helmet while cycling is mandatory. Frontlight, Backlight, and Reflectors on the cycle are mandatory.
2. This is a Cyclothon event and not a race. The road closure is for a few km distances and a few crucial points only. So every participant is expected to take care of their safety at their own risk and riders have to follow all the traffic rules.
3. Though the event organizer will provide all support of Hydration, Medical, Technician, and Crew support, it is expected that if participants have any prior medical condition, they have to take suggestions from their family doctor about participation.
4. Electric Bicycle is not allowed; they will be disqualified if any participant is found.
5. Finisher medal and packed breakfast are distributed at the takeaway counter; participants are requested to follow social distancing while collecting the medal and breakfast.
6. Medal and breakfast will be distributed at event time only.
7. BIB and EVENT KIT will be distributed on 16th December 2023 at Expo. Venue for the Expo will be announced after 10th of December 2023. Please note BIB and EVENT KIT will not be distributed on EVENT DAY.
8. Participants will not be allowed without BIB at the holding area on the event day.
9. In case of the event's date changes, the participant can claim the full refund at email@example.com or existing registration will be carried forward to the new date.
10. If the event gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will get a full refund.
11. The organizer has the right to change the venue, Route, and Event time as per the BMC, Police Permission.
12. In case of any change in Event time, Venue and Route, we will notify you through email or the event website https://www.champendurance.com. For any queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Covid protocol applies as per current guidelines of Civic authorities and the Government of Maharashtra
15. Medical Partner of this event shall provide the Services to the Participants of The Event up until its completion free of cost to the Participants. For any medical care further to the Services provided to the Participant and for which admission into any in-patient department (IPD) is required, the Participant shall be admitted to the nearest hospital and the Participant or relative shall follow the policies of that hospital for admission and billing. In case the Participant is admitted to the Hospital, he/ she shall be charged for the medical services availed there as per the prevailing policy of that hospital and the Participant shall bear such costs.
For More Details Contact on 8411004511