About the Event
Event Description - Kamera Varg Social Trust a humanitarian, social Trust has been working regularly to support a mission Against anti-drug abuse for the last ten years. The race will raise the penitent issue “Nasha Mukt Haryana”. We have been organizing the annual event 21, 11 & 5 KM run named the 12th rohtak marathon to support this noble cause. The event creates a friendly atmosphere among all of us.
Event Name - 12th ROHTAK MARATHON (Anti-drug Abuse)
Event Date - 26 Nov 2023 Time 6. AM
Venue - Jat Collage Ground Rohtak
Last date of registration – 26 Nov 2023
Web site; www.rohtakmarathon.in
Facebook – rohtakmarathon
Bank Details – Bank – State Bank on India
Name – KAMERA VARG TRUST
Account No - 65057616351
IFSC – SBIN-0050185
Branch – Model Town Rohtak
Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in Rs
21K Run (Only Male) 21 Km 6.00 AM 500
11K Run (Only Male) 11 Km 6.15 AM 300
5K Run (Male & Female) 5 Km 6.30AM 200
• Prize Wroth Rs 5, 00, 000/- (All Prizes Cash distributed on the spot just finish event)
• All registered participants will get T-shirt, BIB No, Certificates & Refreshments.
• All category Top 3 Winners will be awarded by Trophies.
• All category top 10 will get prizes and medals.
• Water and electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 3 Km, 6 km, 9 Km, 12km, 15km, 18 km, 20km & at the end point of the race.
• Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start and end point.
• Distance Markers will be placed along the route.
• We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
• Finishers Medal will be given at the Jat college ground to all finishers of this run immediately at the finish point after the race.
• Those that will register on or before Nov 20th will get BIB no.
• All participants are advised to take medical consultation about their fitness & eligibility for participation to the run.
• Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Facebook Event Page once confirmed.
• Offline registration is available At Event Venue or Contact- 9499376885
• Off line Registration: - Maximum 500 participants will register on 24th & 25th Nov 2023. (Whichever is earlier) Please keep referring to the website & Facebook page for further updates about the event.
• No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
• No tobacco, alcohol, or any other banned substance is permitted.
• Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement, or waive all or part of the event rules.
Event Size:*Number of Timed Finishers
|21 KM||21 Km||₹ 500|