Bharat Nivesh Run 2023 - Jodhpur 5k - 1 Edition
Event On - 15th Oct 2023
Bharat Nivesh Run 2023
Participate in the Bharat Nivesh Run organized by Association of Mutual Funds in India under their investor awareness initiative ‘Mutual Funds Sahi Hai.’
You can choose to participate virtually from 9th to 14th October, 2023 and complete daily goals. You can also join us for the physical run on 15th October, 2023 at Jodhpur, Jammu, Tiruchirappalli, Indore & Guwahati.
So, participate and take a step further towards health, and wealth.
Virtual Event Registration
Physical Event Registration
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- The Bharat Nivesh Virtual Run is scheduled from October 9th to October 14th, 2023.
- Registration for the virtual run is open to all participants and is free of any charges.
- Participants are required to download the app from either the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and sync it with their chosen running app or device, such as Strava, Google Fit, or Garmin.
- All participants who register for the On-Ground event will also be eligible to participate in the virtual event
- The link to the virtual run app will be shared with the participants two days prior to the commencement of the virtual event
- During the virtual run event, each participant must complete the daily step challenge, aiming for 5,000 steps per day or a minimum of 30,000 steps over the entire engagement period.
- Participants can accumulate steps from any location, whether at home or during their daily routines.
- Top 5 participants as per the leaderboard will be gratified with an exciting Gift voucher and the winners will be declared on 15th October 2023
- A daily quiz will be posted on the Bharat Nivesh Run app
- Participants will also be eligible to solve 1 quiz question every day of the challenge.
- Participants will be eligible to participate and win the quiz competition irrespective of the number of steps completed by them.
- 2 lucky quiz winners will be selected every day and will be eligible for exciting gift vouchers
- The physical event will be conducted on October 15th, 2023 in five locations; Jammu, Jodhpur, Tiruchirapalli, Guwahati, and Indore.
- Three random quiz winners will be selected during the IAP Session held in each of the above mentioned locations.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mutual Funds Sahi Hai is an investor education initiative powered by Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI).
- This contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Mutual Funds Sahi Hai to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Mutual Funds Sahi Hai to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
- The Participants shall be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to the Participant’s name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address. This information will solely be used for the prizes to be delivered. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
- The Participants shall be required to submit proof of age to ensure only 18+ participants and the winners need to submit the above-mentioned details and within the stipulated time frames in order to claim the vouchers.
- Mutual Funds Sahi Hai has the sole discretion in selecting the winners from all eligible entries received. Prizes are decided by Mutual Funds Sahi Hai. The decision of Mutual Funds Sahi Hai in this regard will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entertained by Mutual Funds Sahi Hai with regard to the same. Prizes are offered on ‘NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND’ basis.
- Mutual Funds Sahi Hai will not be responsible and liable for acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products/prize provided under the contest.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Mutual Funds Sahi Hai India retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- Mutual Funds Sahi Hai shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this contest, the redemption or use of the Prizes.
- By entering the contest, participants indemnify Mutual Funds Sahi Hai and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any liability, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest.
- Mutual Funds Sahi Hai reserves the right to withdraw the contest and/or change, amend, extend, and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
- Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of AMFI and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- By entering the contest, participants indemnify Mutual Funds Sahi Hai, Association of Mutual Funds in India, their directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any liability, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
Mutual Fund Investment are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
- Registration Start Date 12th Oct 2023
- Event Date 15th Oct 2023
- 5Km Run ₹ 100
How to Reach Us?
Organized by :
- Website Website Link